Re: [LUG] problems with 1.5TB drive

On Sat, 10 Oct 2009 15:46:11 +0100, bas <baslake@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

when booting the live CD on my machine messed up, so on rebooting selected to seek a sata drive, try the live CD and see what i mean,,:)

It was taking ages to download PCLOS so i tried a ubuntu jaunty cd i had lying around and everything magically works. I can partition and format the new drive as normal.

I guess that's what I get for neglecting to upgrade for so long.

thanks for the suggestions everyone.