Re: [LUG] Which COmputer Guide

Paul Sutton wrote:

tom wrote:
I've just seen an advert on the telly for a free "Which Computer Guide".
Missed the phone number and cant find a reference on their web site to it.
Anyone seen it?
Is anyone working with Which as they seem to be an MS only thing - no
Linux specific articles I could find?
Tom te tom te tom

One of the items we discussed at the last meeting was doing thing such
as articles for publication.  I think if you're up for it,  then thats
another outlet we can look in to.

It would be helpful to find out the criteria for articles,  so we can
perhaps submit material

for the record their website seems to be

http://www.which.co.uk/
I've been all over it but cant find this guide theyre advertising on tv.
Tom te tom te tom