Re: [LUG] MS loose stock exchange....

Should I gloat or continue paying my monthly subscription to the secret
guild of assassins dedicated to wiping out the masters of the universe
when they try and retreat to their fortified villages in safe areas when
the global collapse of economic and ecological systems occurs hoping to
leave all us little people starving on the outside of their Blackwater
defended stockades...