Re: [LUG] the only router you'll ever need??

tom wrote:
Rob Beard wrote:
tom wrote:
http://www.theinquirer.net/inquirer/news/1557541/netgear-source-router-hit-shops

An open source router!!
Wow that should have cisco shares on a dive!
Tom te tom te tom
Don't see how, I mean it's only a home/small business router, it doesn't look like it's like a powerful enterprise class Cisco jobbie.

Still, it's good that Netgear are releasing something like this for enthusiasts.

Rob

It looks like it would be a good replacement for ciscos in SME's - small single site places with a few servers. So about 90% of their market?
Tom te tom te tom
I guess.  I'm tempted to get one myself.  That USB port looks handy.

Rob