[LUG] Mint 6 and Mobile Broadband

Hi

I purchased a Samsung NC10 Netbook on Saturday, first act was to remove XP and install Mint 6. I then decided to try a 3G Mobile Broadband Dongle previously used on XP, expecting some problems, amazed that Mint recognised it and installed it and within a couple of minutes I was able to log on to the internet.

Of course you will all know this but here's me not knowing a thing and it all worked first time!

Lena

One word of warning (I have two Samsung NC10s) some are being sold at about £70 cheaper than others, these have a smaller battery and thus do not have the usual 6 hours plus running time that most reviews of the NC10 mention.