[LUG] Phones abroad [Re: An Introduction]

Just FWIW: I'm going to be on a boat, not land, but mornings and evenings I'll be close enough to land to get a signal - I may actually touch French soil if I'm unlucky... What I need is data not voice. Fortunately I don't need much data! Last year when I did this trip, I think my phone bill was about 20 quid more than usual... Still it would be nice to get something a bit cheaper!

I'm going to he near here:

  http://url.drogon.net/3

Cheers,

Gordon