Re: [LUG] kitten reversed screen!

On Fri, Sep 18, 2009 at 1:29 PM, Grant Sewell wrote:
> On Fri, 18 Sep 2009 13:16:58 +0100
> james kilty wrote:
>
>> Hello
>>
>> My wife has a problem with her Ergo laptop. A new kitten walked across
>> the keyboard and managed to reverse the screen (it is now upside
>> down). Can you suggest a key combination or menu to undo this?
>>
>> Thanks
>>
>> James
>
> If this is in Windows, try <CTRL><ALT> and one of the arrow keys.
> If this is under Linux, run running one of the RANDR tools - I use
> "grandr".

Or, failing that, I think a reboot will work too. I somehow can't
imagine the kitten having clicked "Yes, I'd like to store these screen
settings permanently".

(It's not the first time I hear of a kitten doing this very thing. You
would think that the probability of it hitting this key combination
would be pretty small. Speaking of felines, my mum's cat once googled
KIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL or something similar. It's probably one
of these geeky cats, for in real life she's very scared of other
cats.)

Martijn.