Re: [LUG] Anyone have a 3G USB Dongle that can be borrowed while switching ISP/network?

I meant re-assuring words about the switchover being quick... and I'm not too bothered about how good or bad they are, because they're the best around here and so long as they dont do anything really bad such as block all ports other than 80, i'm fine. Dad'd probably be fine even with every other port blocked.