Re: [LUG] Laptopo as test bed

Neil Winchurst wrote:
I had thought of VB, and I have used it in the past. However, I was also
planning this as a way of getting over my laptop phobia. Having seen my
wife, my son and others able to use the internet while sitting
comfortably in the lounge I have started to think, well maybe .....

Thanks anyway

Neil

Fair enough. With any luck you may be able to get a reasonable spec machine fairly cheaply. For instance a Dell Latitude D600 or something along those lines may have a slower Pentium M CPU with maybe 512MB or 1GB Ram and possibly around a 40GB hard drive but would probably be just the sort of thing to do something like this on, and I dare say something like that would be under £200 now, maybe less.

Rob