Re: [LUG] St. Neot computer barn?

On Fri, 2009-09-04 at 10:29 +0100, Paul Sutton wrote:

I am 5 miles from St Neot so can help in evenings after 6pm and ahve
some PC's doing nothing.
Perhaps a Live Distro running off CD and promote usb sticks for users?

Regards

Kevin Lucas
Minions Post Master(Sub) reprieved repressed(possibly!Definitely!)
Po House, Minions,
Liskeard Cornwall
PL14 5LE
01579363386