Re: [LUG] Devolo

On Fri, 2009-09-04 at 18:22 +0100, Neil Winchurst wrote:
> Has anyone on the list used the devolo system?
>
> My desktop computer works fine with my router, upstairs in the spare rooom.
>
> My wife uses her laptop downstairs via wifi from the same router (D-Link
> DSL G604T). She moans a lot about losing the signal or it being too weak.
Is this immediately downstairs or through various walls. Have you tried
moving the angle of the arial or moving the computer about to see how
the signal strength varies? We can use laptops underneath the room where
the wireless relay is and even outside the house.

James

--
james kilty
http://www.kilty.demon.co.uk