Re: [LUG] Keyboard change

John Hansen wrote:
I am changing my keyboard from non-UK to UK layout.

What is the correct procedure on a PC running Kubuntu 9.04
for letting the PC know about the change?

Go to Regional and Language options in the KDE system settings panel. You can change the layout there.

If you use the console you will have to tell the kernel about that separately (I don't know how off-hand in KUbuntu).