Re: [LUG] Free BT iPlate thingy ..

On Wed, 05 Aug 2009 09:05:34 +0100, Chris Tipney
<ctipney@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>Done - we wait and see how well it works....

mine arrived this morning - in a large cardboard box.
http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/0WCpaW-DgTg1Lgc4OFiMAA?authkey=Gv1sRgCOeW7a7trYuHLQ&feat=directlink

It was not clear from the photos that this iPlate sits between
the existing face-plate and back-plate. Making my phone socket
one inch thicker.

No actual instructions in box, just the plate and two new
(longer?) screws.

I will take before and after measurements of adsl performance
when I fit it, and post back here (my router at end of long
extension. I have not tried disconnecting internal unused wires
from sockets, will leave that for plan B and plan C)

best regards
Dave
--
http://www.eclipse.co.uk/morgad/index.html