Re: [LUG] department of work and pensions = FAIL

Paul Sutton wrote:
> Just tried to help my mum sort out a pension claim on line
>
> http://www.dwp.gov.uk/eservice/need.asp
>
> seems they DISCRIMINATE against users of Macs and Unix based systems,

I have written to my MP.

I remarked that culture often involves Macintosh computers, and that
costs of rewrites of web systems are likely to be reduced if they follow
standards rather than versions of an OS.

You might like to do so as well.

If your MP is not SoS for Culture, you may find some other hook to
personalise it, noting that it is mainly the constituents of an MP with
which his legitimate concern lies.