Re: [LUG] department of work and pensions = FAIL

Paul Sutton wrote:

> Just tried to help my mum sort out a pension claim on line
>
> http://www.dwp.gov.uk/eservice/need.asp
>
> seems they DISCRIMINATE against users of Macs and Unix based systems,
>
> Surely the operating system used should have nothing to do with being
> able to fill out a form on web site,
>
> Just thought I would warn people or perhaps people have managed to do this.
>
> Paul

I see it still hasn't changed then.  I had the same problem a couple of
years back when looking for a job, only Internet Explorer was supported.

If you ring them they should send some forms out, but expect a long wait
for the claim to go through (they are bloody useless at this!).

Rob