[LUG] OT: Free - Take Away

Bumper bundle box of kit free (or voluntary donation to my British Legion
Poppy Fund collection) for anyone to collect. Otherwise everything goes to
skip this Friday.

Includes:

Belkin WAP, Cable router and patch box.
ADSL modem.
Laptop wireless(one each Ralink/Belkin), USB2 and other cards.
Mobo with matching Athlon 750 plus fan and installation manual.
Assorted 100/133 memory/vintage CPU's.
Couple of dialup 57k serial/PCI modems and cat5 network cards.
Several additional mains PSU plugs, assorted outputs.
Assorted PCI/AGP vintage graphics cards, internal/external connectors and WHY.
Couple of M$ PS2 mice. Nice Cherry clickety keyboard with AT to PS2 converter
plug.
ATI S/B card.

All above in GW Order AFAIK and inc. Windows drivers/hand books where
applicable/available.

No picky/choosey. Winner takes all ASP - not later than 1st August.

Please contact me (Hatherleigh) OFF list please. If more than one offer, names
will be drawn out of hat Monday(27th) evening.

--
W.  Devon