Re: [LUG] OT - Cat5/Cat5e/Cat6 LAN certifier/analyser

alex mclennan wrote:

>  dave try this ebay link
> http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/HIRE-THE-FLUKE-DTX1200-FOR-JUST-%A3195-PER-WEEK_W0QQitemZ290333444903QQcmdZViewItemQQimsxZ20090723?IMSfp=TL090723159001r22731
>
> the place is based in clevedon somerset,i shall continue my search,alex
> the not so noob

Thanks for the link Alex

I did check ebay but the search didn't bring these guys up - Everyone
else I tried didn't have one available for the week I needed it anywya
so I ended up having to buy a certifier that just covers the basics but
the DTX 1200 will cover everything so I'll give them a ring

Cheers again

Dave