[LUG] DCGLUG branded OpenDisc DVD edition

Hi folks,

Not sure if anyone remembers but for a while I have been working on a
custom DCGLUG branded copy of the OpenDisc.  Now I'm been beavering away
with the disc in preparation for the Preston Community Picnic tomorrow.

I thought that maybe some of you might be interested to have a look at
what I have done with the disc.  This version of the OpenDisc is not
just branded, it also contains a few more applications on the disc (the
entire disc is just over 2GB).  Unfortunately I wasn't able to get Big
Buck Bunny ready for this release, I'm hoping to release another version
with Big Buck Bunny in August all being well.

I'm also sponsoring the disc through my business.  I thought the my
business could cover some of the expenses of discs and labels for the
discs we are providing at the event tomorrow plus further copies of the
disc we'll be distributing in Torbay (such as the Shoreline Cafe).  I
did think that maybe Penzance Computers may be interested in doing
something similar so we could get some discs distributed in Cornwall too.

Anyway, rather than sticking the whole 2GB ISO image on my web site, I
have uploaded a copy of the disc without the applications so you can
have a look at the menu system.

The menu system ISO is zipped up and is around 40MB.  It can be
downloaded from my web site here:
http://www.esdelle.co.uk/OpenDisc/OpenDiscDVD9.07_noapps.zip

I'll also upload a torrent later on for the whole 2GB ISO image.  I
should be able to seed the ISO image over my two broadband connections
to give a bit of a speed boost (at least until the Virgin speed
throttling kicks in ;-).

You should be able to check out the menu system on the disc either with
Wine (I had to get mfc42.dll for it to work) on in Windows.

Anyway, if anyone fancies a look feel free to download the ISO.

Ta,

Rob