Re: [LUG] OT. Winpooch

Is it a service or just an .exe?

for Services go to Cont panel, Admintools (classic View) and Services and find the Service you want click Right click and properties set to disable.

Can you see it in the Task manager?

just use end process

Re Clamwin I install this many times a week on XP machines, I havn't yet seen this Winpooch? did you use the Correct Site for Clamwin?

use thisLink  and Dont touch any other link on the Page other the the Big Download button for Clamwin.

If you feel the need to Donate though carry on.