Re: [LUG] Sony Digital Picture Frames and GNU/Linux

On Mon, 2009-07-06 at 20:32 +0100, Simon Waters wrote:
> I have that feeling that someone will want me to upload some photos to
> their Sony Picture frame.
>
> Google failed with the obvious queries.
>
> I see they support most memory cards, so do I just load the photos
> they'll want to a USB memory stick? Or will I need a laptop and some
> more preparation?
>
>  Simon

Yes looks like they accept usb stick.

You might want to set the pic sizes all the same as I see these things
around rolling thought photos the a Large one comes up and takes 10 sec
to render, Image magic can do it automatically using the convert
command.

Regards

Kevin Lucas
Minions Post Master(Sub) reprieved (possibly!)
Po House, Minions,
Liskeard Cornwall
PL14 5LE
01579363386