Re: [LUG] JPEG -> Movie

If you are only capturing images when a change occurs, you might want to
duplicate those images to give you a proper flow of time. You will need
to work out what frame rate you want, how long you want the movie to run
etc.

Can you post the results when you're finished? I always liked time lapse
photos. I did a bit of this with my first digital camera back in 2000.