Re: [LUG] KVM Switch

Brad Wrote:

> In any case, Nick did specify he was after the switched type, but I've yet
> to see his answer to my question asking why.

I would hazard a guess because the Key-Press ones don't always respond.
I have both on mine (ALT+Number or Selector Button on top of box) and find
the Key-Press Solution is sometimes 'lost' depending on where the Computer
is (e.g. Login Screen) and therefore have to resort to pressing the Selector
button if I wish to switch ports (but of course that could just be a problem
with mine?).

Regards,
Dave.