Re: [LUG] Playing with Evolution

On Fri, 2009-06-26 at 16:11 +0100, kevin wrote:
> Do you have a Filter for Recipients?
>
> Set the filter for
> Recipients Contains "Accnt1" Move to Folder "Accnt1"
>       then can you nest the filter from that Dir? to sort  further.
But each account receives an identical e-mail - its just sent to a
different account.  The only way to filter is on the mail account and
evolution doesn't seem to consider that as an option. Once the mail is
received into the InBox  there's no way of telling who it was for!
I've started a thread on the novel evolution forum!
Tom te tom te tom