Re: [LUG] email

The only other thing would be that the catchall points at a bit bin -
:BLACKHOLE: in exim speak. So email not addressed to a real email address is
just dropped.

That way a dictionary attack doesn't cause unnecessary 'not at this address'
bounces.

And also if the domain is hijacked for sending spam - you don't get
inundated with the responses (of course unless the spammer is lucky and uses
one of your real addresses).

Best regards

Mick

E: mick@xxxxxxxxxxxx