[LUG] Linux Forum at Novatech

I see Novatech has a Linux Part to its Forum

http://forum.novatech.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=53

I feel the Snip from a user in Newcastle sum up the Linux position
<quote>
"
But everuthing is in different places and you need to find them. If you are patient you'll love it. Did anyone also mention no anti virus fees, free openoffice, free everything. Us brits are stoopid, and so gullible we like to pay for stuff you can have free.

Havent got windows games working on it yet either. I'll need a glass of wine before I do that though.

"</quote>
All it needs is a good spell checker ( although reading the post he hasn't got the Email working so I guess It's from M$ Express)

Regards

Kevin Lucas
Minions Post Master(Sub) reprieved (possibly!)
Po House, Minions,
Liskeard Cornwall
PL14 5LE
01579363386