Re: [LUG] How to look cool and be able to compute as well

On Wednesday 17 June 2009 09:36, David Bell wrote:
> On Wednesday 17 June 2009 08:28:26 Tom Potts wrote:
> > SI rating ??
Self Importance
I always used to find Macs on the desks/laps of very self important people who
had to have a Mac to do their special work - even if that did involve
'special' support problems for MS products on the Mac which seemed to be the
only things they used it for computing wise. The only Mac program I ever
wrote was a random key-click player which gave a good illusion of someone
typing (ie verbatim note taking) during meetings while games were played.
Tom te tom te tom