Re: [LUG] DCC FoI: software licenses used

J Wonnacott wrote:
>> I see they have also got 720 licences for Publisher when
>> it
>> comes with Office Pro.
>>

> Probably licences for older versions of publisher.
>
> It seems you can't open old publisher work in newer versions.
>
> Publisher is probably THE WORST thing m$ ever produced (other than windows of
> course)
>
> James

Oh yes, I dare say Publisher is the crack of the software world.  The
amount of people who use Publisher is scary.  I've got a couple of
clients which used Publisher and then found that they were stuck,
usually it requires me converting their documents (I mean completely
re-creating them) in OpenOffice Draw when they move away from pirate
copies of Office to something legit.

Rob