Re: [LUG] [Tuxpaint-News] June 16th is "Tux Paint Day"!

Hi folks,

Just received this on the Tux Paint mailing list.  Looks like tomorrow
is Tux Paint day!

Shame it was only announced today, but at least I know for next year
(maybe we could do something with Living Coasts or something?).

Anyway, I'll let everyone I know about it and encourage them to download it.

Rob