Re: [LUG] USB(?) ADSL connector

Tom Potts wrote:
> Now I've remembered my little viglen collecting dust I've realised that my
> ideal networking solution is to connect it to the ADSL and then use it as
> router etc.
> Does anyone know of a USB ADSL connector that has good Linux support so I can
> dig in to it in the greatest detail? Otherwise I can use my Belkin in
> non-wireless mode as the ethernet seems to work fine.
> Tom te tom te tom

Well there is this one at £16 - *http://tinyurl.com/ksgh7a

*It looks to be supported by the eciadsl driver.  Other than that you
could try eBay as a lot of ISPs used to give out USB modems in the past
before wireless routers came down in price so you might be able to pick
up a USB ADSL modem cheaply that way.

Rob