[LUG] Charity

Ladies and gents,

Many of you are no doubt aware of Devon Air Ambulance.. well they are
holding a motorcycle ride-out on 12th July, ending on Paignton green.

I have chosen to undertake this ride as a sponsored event, website has
been setup at http://www.justgiving.com/neilstone. I would be very happy
if people would sponsor this event, I know it's a charity very close to
many peoples hearts (no one ever wants to need them, but they are there if
we do type).

Please do forward this email to anyone you feel would likely be willing to
donate to this worthy cause.

Lets try to raise some cash for them,

Neil