Re: [LUG] Netbook supplier

Chronoppolis wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> I seem to recall being in email contact with someone who knew of a
> supplier that was selling netbooks at a better price then the rrp. I
> am now in the market for one and am looking at either the Samsung NC10
> or the eee 100he. Does anyone know where i might find the best price
> for either of these.
>
> Thanks alot
>
> Dan

One of my suppliers had stock of some Acer Aspire One machines which
were factory refurbs and worked out cheaper than the retail price but I
believe they have completely sold out.  None of my current suppliers are
offering decent enough prices on the Samsung or EeePC machines and to be
honest at the moment my suppliers aren't offering anything cheaper on
the netbook range than you could probably pick up from eBuyer.com or
other online retailers.  If they do offer any other offers (which they
do from time to time) I will let everyone know.

Rob