Re: [LUG] [Fwd: [Dorset] BBC Radio 4 Programme about Open Source, Tonight.]

On Mon, 2009-06-01 at 16:21 +0100, John Horne wrote:
> FYI -

I did send in a post about a couple of reviews on the London Review of
Books website about open source, very interesting stuff, but no-one
seemed to be interested. So I'll plug them again. Go to the LRB website
and stick "Do You FLOSS" into the search box. I'll listen to this prog.