[LUG] PS3 for sale, £250 - Justified to be here because it can run linux, and has the Cell BE processor

Once again I blight the list with adverts, this time for a PS3 of mine that I am selling, details are as follows:

60GB UK version (i.e. PS2 software compatibility)
160GB HDD
includes 1 sixaxis controller, 2 PS2 controllers, 3 PS2 to USB adapters
includes Resistance Fall of Man, Ratchet and Clank Tools of Destruction, LittleBigPlanet, Pain, Warhawk, Haze, I would list more if I could remember them all, point is a healthy stock of games comes with this PS3
includes large amounts of music and movies
includes HDMI to DVI cable
Wifi built in

One of the lesser known selling points of the PS3 was the fact that it has it's own linux distribution, Yellow Dog, however afaik fedora also ran on it with some degree of success. In this mode, access to the GPU is cut off, and the PS3 becomes simply a powerful server. That is my justification for offering it here (and in the local newspaper at the weekend).

Relatively good condition, does have scratches, fascia holding clip is broken, so the front cover slides off.

Afaik, an 80GB model with a game costs £300 in the shops, however as I say, this one does come with a large collection of games and everything required to hook it up to a DVI monitor, it does have a larger hard drive, and it does have PS2 game support.