Re: [LUG] New computer: RAM, CPU

It's been said before, and it will be said again, depends on what you want to do however I recommend the Intel E5200, and just about any new RAM will do. At stock speeds it's a powerful CPU and it runs cool, if you want a bit of extra performance, it will easily and safely overclock to 3.5GHz, at which speed it will beat CPUs much more expensive than itself.