Re: [LUG] Extending wireless range

Hi Kevin

Not sure if podcasts are your thing but one called SYSTM
http://revision3.com/systm/. They have done a couple of wifi episode 45 was
a really good one about making your own.

There is also a podcast called TEKZILLA which also have done a couple of
wifi antennas and also extenders.

Hope this helps

Mick

E: mick@xxxxxxxxxxxx
T: 07725518156

PS: The advertising is very very irritating -- sorry in advance for that.