Date: Thu, 14 May 2009 12:50:05 +0100
From: Landmarq <marketing@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: gordon@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Ubuntu systems now available from Landmarq

Dear Customer,

Landmarq are pleased to announce that we now have a range of systems from
both Asus and Shuttle that are fully tested by us to work with the Ubuntu
operating system.

In addition, we are providing the installation service of the o/s free of
charge to our customers and, for a nominal charge can supply a further copy
of the o/s on disk or pen drive.

Ubuntu is growing in popularity in many sectors of the industry
(education, media applications etc) where everyday computing tasks such as
office work, email, internet and media playback are commonly used but the
full features of Microsoft o/s are not always required.

We have detailed below the most popular specifications from Asus and
Shuttle and each can still be further customised by following the links to
the website.

In addition, our account managers do have a working knowledge of Ubuntu so
any questions you may have they will be happy to help.