Re: [LUG] Oil Immersion Cooling (OIC)

I now have pictures of my oil cooled machine!! go looky see!
http://img523.imageshack.us/img523/8348/img7731.jpg
http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/5007/img7732z.jpg

On Wed, May 13, 2009 at 11:50 PM, <maxsiegieda@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Posted by "Max Siegieda" <maxsiegieda@xxxxxxxxx>

Things have taken a turn for the better, Flash has kindly agreed to try and procure an air conditioning unit used at his workplace, I may be recieving the parts, including the external cooling part of the system. This cooling system will be connected directly to my oil cooled computer, I only really wanted to brag however there may be some conversational gems in this.
--

Generated by the contributors page
in the members area at D+C GLUG
http://www.dcglug.org.uk/members/list.php