Re: [LUG] Meetings

If we can get a few more interested and perhaps suggest a theme I can set a day.

As an aside Minions is hosting a World Heritage day celebrating 100 years of the Closure of the Phoenix Mine  in Minions.

It is on the 10th June.
I hope to be involved in a informal BBQ in the evening but if any one wants to come and chat feel free!

On Mon, 2009-05-11 at 10:50 +0000, Austin Gossmeyer wrote:

Sorry this is my first mailing list and I am having problems keeping up with the traffic. I would gladly come out to the Minions for a meeting. My schedule is quite flexible so when ever would work best for you.
> From: kevin.lucas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> To: list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Date: Fri, 1 May 2009 13:52:05 +0100
> Subject: Re: [LUG] Meetings
>
> If you want to have one in Minions
> I have the Tearooms available
> Tuesday & Thursday are best nights.
> Seating for 16
> 1/2 speed Broadband
> Tea coffee provided
>

> On Fri, 2009-05-01 at 08:12 +0000, Austin Gossmeyer wrote:
> > How often are meetings held? Are any close to Liskeard in Cornwall?

> > Windows Live™ SkyDrive™: Get 25 GB of free online storage. Check it
> > out.
> Regards
>
> Kevin Lucas
> Minions Post Master(Sub) reprieved (possibly!)
> Po House, Minions,
> Liskeard Cornwall
> PL14 5LE
> 01579363386
>

> --

Hotmail® has a new way to see what's up with your friends. Check it out.