Now selling Antec 1200 case for £70, costs £140 new

Posted by "Max Siegieda" <maxsiegieda@xxxxxxxxx>

Hello all, once again I am trying to sell my Antec 1200 for moneys, theoretically I
could get £100 through ebay, but packaging and posting a 14KG steel case is not the
easiest or cheapest thing to do (£22 via parcelforce). I am therefore attempting to
sell the case for £70 through this network. If you wish to know, £65 will buy
mineral oil from B&Q, £5 will buy canned air. The case is in Chudleigh, off the
A38, and is collection only (although if willing to pay petrol costs, delivery is
acceptable), and it is missing a single thumbscrew for the side panels (easily
replaceable), otherwise it is a little dusty but in perfect condition.
--

Generated by the contributors page
in the members area at D+C GLUG
http://www.dcglug.org.uk/members/list.php