Re: [LUG] Meetings

Austin Gossmeyer wrote:
> How often are meetings held? Are any close to Liskeard in Cornwall?
There are meetings on the first Saturday of every month in Paignton but
as far as I know there hasn't been anything for a while in Cornwall.
There were a couple of events in Penzance but I believe that was about it.

There are a fair few members in Cornwall though so maybe someone might
know of a convenient location for those of you in Cornwall to meet up at?

Even just a meeting at a pub or cafe would probably suffice.  Internet
access isn't always necessary especially considering 3G modems and
internet access is getting much cheaper.

Rob