Re: [LUG] Connecting with ADTOOL?

Grant Sewell wrote:

> Any suggestions?

Does "ldapsearch" do anything meaningful?

ldapsearch -x  -b "dc=domain,dc=tld" -D "cn=Administrator,dc=domain.tld"
-p 389 -h dns.name.ad.server

Should list top of tree including domain name servers.

I couldn't get "adtool" to list anything here, I could get it to stop
complaining about authentication errors.

Urm Windows is mellow about the "dc=a,dc=b" and "dc=a.b" for domains as
far as I know. But the about probably ought to have a different bind.

  Simon