Re: [LUG] OT: [Fwd: Gurkha Justice Campaign update from Joanna Lumley]

Steph Foster wrote:
> Hi Julian,
>
> As an ex serviceperson this topic was already close to my heart.
>
> I have copied the link to friends and also emailed my MP to ask for his
> support
>
> Steph
Hi Steph,

I sent an email to the Gurkha Justice website last night reminding them
that 26 Victoria Cross recipients have been Gurkhas, something they
don't make enough mention of in my opinion (actually they don't mention
it at all).  I also mentioned that when I emailed my MP.

Kind regards,

Julian