Re: [LUG] open office viewer

On Thursday 23 April 2009 08:16, Mark Hajdukiewicz wrote:
> In my default install of Ubuntu the only default action for your image
> was save!
>
> Perhaps you need to decide which is the more important crusade,
> promoting free software or promoting wind power! Why does it need to be
> a vector image anyway, wouldn't a jpeg be acceptable?
I have a feeling the people with the right philosphical approach to the
generator will make that little effort if they're not already there - its
part of the same world and I cant be bothered with people who want me to wipe
their bums for them...
Have you set up the open-office plugin for firefox?
Tom te tom te tom