Re: [LUG] may meeting

Paul Sutton wrote:

> Our next meet should get a mention in the Torbay community partnership
> magazine (thebeachhut)
>
> and also get a mention on www.thisissouthdevon.co.uk website events listing.
>
> Hopefully we can get more people along.
>
> Paul

Great stuff.  Hopefully if we can take along some blank CDs and maybe
some labels we'll be able to burn off copies of Ubuntu on the day for
any interested parties.  I've also publicised the launch of Ubuntu 9.04
on my Facebook profile and offered my friends on there a free 'upgrade'
to Ubuntu ;-)

Not sure if anyone will take me up on the offer but at least I'm offering.

Rob