[LUG] Antec 1200 for sale locally, £100 but offers may be accepted

Hello everyone, I am switching to oil submersion cooling and as such need to get rid of my old Antec 1200 case. I cannot find the receipt from ebuyer but the case is at most 5 months old, and came with a 1 year warranty. It has no damage, only dust and one missing thumbscrew for the side panels (so it has 3 screws instead of 4). My words of warning for having owned this case, the PSU is bottom mounted meaning that you have to have one with long cables to reach from bottom to top (my antec earthwatts 500w only just reaches the top 5.25" drives).

The case is for pickup only (probably) as it weighs 14KG which is a lot for the post, and is located in Chudleigh (easy to access from the A38).