Re: [LUG] LAMP vs WAMP

Title: Refresh Creations - Paignton, Devon Based Website Design Services, Website Hosting Solutions and Web Marketing Experts
Refresh Creations
Postal Address:
158 Torquay Road, Paignton, TQ3 2AH
Phone: 0845 09 42 987
Fax: 0870 80 30 989
Sorry to plug here but Refresh Cartridges (as well as many other people) sell  universal power adaptors for laptops if that helps.

Gratuitous link below.
http://www.refreshcartridges.co.uk/universal-laptop-charger-adaptor-p-20987.html

Ryan Carson - Refresh Creations Ltd

Tom Potts wrote:
Install Mysql/apache/PHP/NetBeans6.5 and get programming/debugging web pages
-6 hrs download after maybe 6 clicks on Ubuntu Synaptic package manager.
Install same on windows2k (you tell her!) whole weekend and some manual
configuration - I dont know if it works fully yet as I was configuring Xdebug
when the laptop powersupply died!
Anyone got a compaq v3033?
Tom te tom te tom