Re: [LUG] Bideford Meeting

Hi All,

I have finally got a North Devon meeting venue sorted. It will be at
Incubation North Devon
http://www.incubationnorthdevon.co.uk

March 25th
7.30pm

The room is provided by Incubation North Devon, which is a project
designed to assist start-up knowledge-based businesses in North Devon.

Thanks to them for providing the room.

I thought it would be a good idea to have a structure to the meeting, so
I propose a demonstration an install of Linux on an old machine to show
what is possible.

Please let me know if you can attend, and if you want to help run (or
run) the demonstration, or have hardware that can be used. Any
suggestions welcome.

Thanks
Mark