Re: [LUG] How many do you understand?

i got 7 as well - age 24

On Mon, Mar 9, 2009 at 4:04 PM, Julian Hall <linux@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
george wrote:
>   * Two kittens are on a roof but both of the are
>   sliding down. which one falls off first? The
>   one with the greatest mew.
I get that one having read the replies but not originally
>   * What is the contour interval around western
>   Europe? Zero because all the Poles are in
>   eastern Europe.
This one I seem to be alone in not getting :)
>   * Two spiral galaxies walk into a pub. The
>   landlord says "I can serve *you*..." (points at
>   the first), "but not *you*..." (points at the
>   second). "Why not?" - "Because you're barred."
That one I *guessed* was a kind of galaxy.

The rest I got.

Now I'm curious.  Is there any correlation between age and number of
jokes we understood?  I got all but 3 and I'm 38 [2 if you don't count
guessing the galaxy one].

Kind regards,

Julian

Ani DiFranco  - "Art may imitate life, but life imitates TV."