[LUG] Herald Express Computer Article this upcoming weekend

Hi folks,

I left a comment on Chris Holgate's web site
(www.computerarticles.co.uk) about useless bundled software that you get
pre installed with new machines.  The comment I left mentioned
OpenOffice.org, Thunderbird, Tuxpaint and the OpenDisc.  Now today I
received an e-mail from Chris with a preview of the article.  Now I'm
not sure if it's okay to post it here or not before it appears in the
paper and I'd rather not get Chris into any trouble.  Hopefully with any
luck it'll be mentioned in this weekend's computer article in the Herald
Express (if it is I'll try and scan the article).

I e-mailed Chris back to thank him for putting it in his article and I
also asked if we could get a free plug for the LUG meet on Saturday.  I
said that visitors could come along and see OpenOffice, Thunderbird and
Tux Paint in action (along with some other great free software) and that
anyone who comes along can take away a free copy of The Open Disc (I'll
get a few burnt off this week).

Rob