Re: [LUG] I may have drunk too much

On Wed, 2009-02-25 at 13:18 +0000, Tom Potts wrote:
> http://www.cio.gov.uk/transformational_government/open_source/index.asp

Eeeek...!!! I've just caught up with this link this evening feeling more
than a little woozy on 50mg of morphine (fibromyalgia and back injuries
playing up something rotten today :-((

I think I also need to go and lie down for a bit on the massage roller
back machine thingy. I'll re-read it in the morning before I take my
first morphine ration of the day...

Is it *really* true or am I hallucinating?

Will it have any *real* effect does anyone think??